Welcome to the Player Registration Page!
If you want baseball, you’ve come to the right place!
WE ARE HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL, South Florida style ….
…. year-round baseball, beautiful weather, quality baseball fields and umpires, player profile pages and access to our baseball network – What a a great showcase!
Only in South Florida – baseball heaven!
To register to play in the High School Baseball League:
1) Player must be 14 – 18 years of age
2) Player should “Like Us” on FaceBook and “Follow Us” on Twitter to get the latest Baseball Buzz
3) Player must complete online registration form below
4) Player must pay online registration fee
5) Thank you for your interest in the High School Baseball League! After you register and pay online, we will be in contact with you to get you placed on a team.
Player Registration Fee: $200.00
The Player Registration fee includes a team baseball cap and numbered team t-shirt. For more information on the league, visit HSBL INFO.
When registering, player and/or third party paying for the player agrees to our no refunds policy for any reason. The fee paid guarantees one roster spot for the current season and payment is specifically for the opportunity to participate in the High School Baseball League season.